Blog Archive

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Titles Decisions

This was my job to create the titles to our film. When it came to creating the titles I wanted the titles to have a big effect on the film.
To do this I used a mixture of two images, Megan scrubbing on the floor and the motion of the waves on the beach. When I over lapped the images, I slowed the once of the scrubbing to match the pulse of the waves, I got this idea from a book called ‘The Waves’ by Virginia Wolf. The motions of the waves reflect on Megan’s scrubbing which shows the OCD.
The sound of the titles was the original sound of the wind from the beach.
The writing is a traditional white text with black border. I felt this was appropriate to fit in with our chosen topic as it’s a serious matter.
The film then start with the boot closing on the car and the music comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment