Blog Archive

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Last Years Overview

My name is Jessica Whight and I am currently studying A Level Media Studies. For our AS Project we had to create a two minute opening to a film. My group last year consisted of me, Harry, Jazelle and Sophie. As a group we decided to go with a 'High School Musical' theme, this was a good idea as no one else came up with this genre. As individuals in our group, we each had separate roles. Jazelle was the Editor, I was the Director, Harry was the Script Writer and Sophie was the Story Boarder. Although we all had our own individual jobs, we took the tie to help out each other to complete the work set to a high standard. From completing this project, we have all learnt new skills and techniques to carry forward into our A2 Project. This I feel will help our film become more technical and over all a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment